Top 5 Favorite Beauty Products12:27 PM
Today's post I'm going to tell you some of my must have products! I'm not really a hard core makeup person ,and I haven't really tried out a variety of brands. So I will be posting my must have in a general sense. I don't have any specific brand for some of these items. These are in no particular order of importance.
1. Liquid Liner- My go to everyday makeup consists of the popular wing ,so I love to sometimes use the liquid for a more daring look.
2. Pencil Liner- Similar the liquid liner. I love having colorful liners to dress up my wing. The classic black is my most used and favorite color.
3. Cream Eyeshadow- I think cream shadow are the best! They are so easy to apply if your a beginner and your not that good at blending. You don't need any fancy brush and you can just apply with your fingers. I love to set them with a similar color or translucent powder. That prevents oil build up and creasing!
4. Angled Brush - I definitely live this when I want to use one of my eye shadows as a liner. It's angled so it gives the perfect flick to my wing.
5. Lip Stain- I must have for me is a nice berry colored lip stain. These are perfect because they add a subtle color to the lips and they are very long lasting. My current favorite is one by Benefit and it doubles as a lip and cheek stain.
I have tons of other favorites ,but I thought I narrow down my top five. Let me know what your top five products are and if any of them made the list.